Sunday, January 2, 2011

Do Tattoos Look Sexy on Women In New Year

Since I run a tattoo review website I get a lot of email from women asking if men find tattoos on women sexy or not. For some reason unknown, these women want assurance that the if they do get a tattoo they will not be “frowned” upon with men. My answer to them is to do what you want. It is your body and you should not get a tattoo or not get a tattoo because of a man or women.

To answer the question though, Yes. Men do find tattoos on women sexy but only if you follow a few guidelines. Now remember ladies, we are talking about the average Joe here. Some men are really into tattoos and don’t care how many or how big or where they are on your body. The “rules” I will be explaining are just general.
Not Too Big Please. Most men love tattoos on women but as long as they are not too big. The last thing the average Joe out there wants is a women by his side that has a full sleeve tattoo or a tattoo that covers her whole back. Nice, simple tattoos on the arm, back, leg and pelvis area is what we find sexy.

Face the Truth. Lets face it ladies. No man wants a woman who has tattoos on her face. Now remember, I am speaking for most men but not all men. Kat Von D has tattoos on her face it fits her lifestyle and it seems she has no problem finding men to like her for who she is. That’s great but I am talking about the average Joe here. I find tattoos on the face repulsive and unattractive. The back of the neck I like as long as when the hair is down it is covered up.


Sexy Tattoo Style
Crazy and Questionable Designs. Ever see a tattoo on someone and think “what the hell is that”? Big mistake is to get a tattoo that only you know what it means. You are expressing yourself so when you usually express yourself you want people to know what you are expressing. Men find women with skull and dragon tattoos to be to controlling. This is the statement these tattoos give off and it is true. Now I am not saying you need to have flowers and stars but just be careful as a tattoo says a lot about you as a person.

Sexy Tattoo Style
I hope you found these tips helpful when trying to pick out your next tattoo. If you are looking for a tattoo I think the best place to start is online. There are thousands of sites and designs available to find tattoos for women so you should have no problem finding one that fits you and your personality.


Sexy Tattoo Style
I am here to make things really easy for you however. There are close to 700 tattoo membership’s site out there but we know the top 3. How? Because I have access to a site that lets me know stats such as users, return rates and consumer ratings. So my wife and I made a blog of the top 3 tattoo sites out there. We did a male and female section since some are more geared toward women and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment